We are so excited to serve you during the process of marriage and wedding planning. We offer many resources to help you plan and execute your rehearsal and wedding.
Though the culture has evolving definitions of marriage, we believe that it is God alone who has the ultimate authority to prescribe and describe the marital relationship (Gen. 2:24; Matt. 19:1-9; Mark 10:1-12). Because of this understanding, we will only recognize marriages that meet the biblical definition: a covenant relationship between one gender-normative man and one gender-normative woman. The pastors, ministers and staff of New Beginnings Church of God will only participate in weddings and officiate marriages that meet this definition, and the facilities and property New Beginnings Church of God will only host marriage ceremonies that meet this definition.
Deposits and Fees
The fee is $500, including a refundable $50 deposit.
Holidays and Weddings
Weddings and rehearsals may not be scheduled on Easter weekend, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, the day and week following Christmas, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
Scheduling a Wedding
- Complete the scheduling form to indicate the day you want to have your wedding. Confirmation does not guarantee the date for your wedding. The date will only be held when we receive the wedding application and $50 deposit.
- Once we confirm your desired date, complete the Wedding Application. You will receive an email confirming that we received your application and booked your date. Then the wedding coordinator will set up a meeting to discuss the church's policies.
- All couples must complete an approved premarital counseling course before marriage. Bring a copy of your course completion certificate to your meeting with the wedding coordinator.
- One month prior to your wedding, our coordinator will meet with you to discuss final details, including ceremony specifics, decorations and production needs. The remaining $450 is due at this meeting.
Request a Pastor
- If you want a pastor from New Beginnings Church of God to officiate your wedding, complete and submit the Wedding Application.
- You cannot schedule a pastor from New Beginnings Church of God to perform your ceremony more than 1 year ahead of time and must request one no later than 5 months from your wedding date.
- All couples being married by a pastor from New Beginnings Church of God must complete premarital counseling course before marriage.
As our desire to serve and assist you in times of loss, we make our facilities available for funerals, but availability is limited. Only certain days and times of the week are open, and those times often change week to week. If you want to check availability and pricing or if you need a pastor from New Beginnings Church of God to conduct a memorial service, please call the church office at (541)671-0856
Scheduling an event at New Beginnings Church of God is limited to members only